So I am slowly beginning to sew things for money! Here is one of my first projects. I like having some free play with it. I tried a few new things, some worked, some didn't. I guess if I'm going to put stuff up on etsy, I should practice a little more!
Playing around trying to do Monogram. It turned out okay, but I will probably try to do it differently next time.


A matching pair!

Close up!

Another design!


Another matching pair. I made a bib to match the burp cloth I made the other day!


Okay, this did not go so well! It is my first attempt at applique and I just went for it. I definitely need more practice before I can produce quality work!

I hope you like them Stef!
Playing around trying to do Monogram. It turned out okay, but I will probably try to do it differently next time.


A matching pair!

Close up!

Another design!


Another matching pair. I made a bib to match the burp cloth I made the other day!


Okay, this did not go so well! It is my first attempt at applique and I just went for it. I definitely need more practice before I can produce quality work!

I hope you like them Stef!
Super cute!!! I know she'll love them!
ReplyDelete