To make this set, I took 3/4 inch ribbon and added rick rack to the top of it. I measured out about how much I would need for all 4 items and added a couple of inches. I sewed the rick rack to the top of it.
After embroidering the names, I measured the the bib and cut a piece of ribbon about 1/2 inch larger than the width of where I wanted it. I folded the end under and placed it on the edge and began to sew it on. Making sure it was straight as I went along. When I got to the other end, I folded it under and continued until I got to the end. I then top stitched along the other edge of the ribbon, sewing it down. I then top stitched the left and right sides down.
I repeated this process with the burp cloths as well. I lined the ribbon up along the bottom edge of the burp cloth and folded each end under, sewing all the way around the ribbon.
Here is how they turned out!
After embroidering the names, I measured the the bib and cut a piece of ribbon about 1/2 inch larger than the width of where I wanted it. I folded the end under and placed it on the edge and began to sew it on. Making sure it was straight as I went along. When I got to the other end, I folded it under and continued until I got to the end. I then top stitched along the other edge of the ribbon, sewing it down. I then top stitched the left and right sides down.
I repeated this process with the burp cloths as well. I lined the ribbon up along the bottom edge of the burp cloth and folded each end under, sewing all the way around the ribbon.
Here is how they turned out!


No comments:
Post a Comment