Here is a bib clip. You can use this to clip a paper towel or dish towel and use it has a bib. Or you can use it to clip a blanket around you while you are breastfeeding.
I used 2 suspender clips, 12 inched of ribbon, 2 buttons and around 10 inches of thing ribbon. I sewed the suspender clips to the wide ribbon making sure the decrative side is facing up. I then sewed down the thing ribbon perpendicular to the wide ribbon. Burning the edges so they don't fray. Thread the ribbon through the button holes and tie.
I used 2 suspender clips, 12 inched of ribbon, 2 buttons and around 10 inches of thing ribbon. I sewed the suspender clips to the wide ribbon making sure the decrative side is facing up. I then sewed down the thing ribbon perpendicular to the wide ribbon. Burning the edges so they don't fray. Thread the ribbon through the button holes and tie.
Binky Clips: I used the same process as above on the one end. The other end I sewed a nice edge, then added a snap.
No comments:
Post a Comment