Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Gifts #3 (finally finished!)

What a sense of accomplishment I feel right now! I just finished sewing my last Christmas gift. I have been so busy sewing. Here are a few pictures of all of the things I have made.

I finished making the clutch purses for everyone.
Denim with brown, white and blue.


The inside! Complete with 2 credit card pockets!


Denim with brown and pink.


The inside! Love it!


And the first one I made with better pictures!




Now this I made using a pattern from Sew News magazine. It is essentially a garment bag with pockets. Its purpose??? A wrapping paper organizer! My mom saw this in the magazine and mentioned she might like one. So I decided to try it out. It was frustrating at first, but I'm really happy I figured it out and I think it looks great!


It zips open for more storage inside.


And I wanted to see what it would look like filled up. I kind of wish the pockets were bigger. I feel like the picture in the magazine had more room. Oh well, I think it will work great!


I also finished up with my nieces. I made them a bunch of head bands. The middle one, loves head bands, and the oldest is growing out her bangs. So I thought these would be great to help with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment